Puzzled


I once wrote "There is nothing magical everything is mere coincidence"...

But today it again happened again... 

I was in a thought that she vacated her house

While I was on my way to bus depot. The way I need to travel my office is blocked by a mob, Looks like its for drinking water as showed in movies, but this is the first time of my at 25 year I am seeing this in person... Puzzled at first...

Next while started to walk my eyes glanced at the house which I used to stare for hours just for the thought she was inside that rusted gate. My mind went back passed my old memories and now that she might have moved away from here was the thought I ended with. And while walking past that house I have seen my route bus also stuck in traffic seems puzzled more.

I got into the bus it moved a bit and again stopped exactly in front of that gate. Was really disturbing... there were I thought memories can make u feel hell in earth. Avoiding looking at the door I gazed the other way but I couldn't resist even if my mind says she is not there.. Something is making me to turn that side to look at the gate.. May be that's what heart as said in every movies :-P

Another shock when I see a man with a child in his arms.. Coming along the way and stood there in front of the gate.. And see's the traffic. That's non-other than her father with her elder sisters cute little son in his hand.. My heart bumped up high... Puzzled again..

That's a sign that she is still in the same house. Really blown away by the events happened. That doesn't end up there... When he tried to move into the house. The cute little baby cried to stay on the road. That little one didn't allow his grandfather to move into the house. This happens for next 2 to 3 minutes..That scene also remained me how that same baby was cried on a rainy day not allowing me to get into the umbrella so that for which I was walking in rain away from her holding the umbrella. I was damn stuck with the events. After that grandfather forcefully took the baby inside. The buses start moving. Again puzzled...

U may all think its all natural events y I am so much excited about it.

While writing this blogpost.. I was thinking as some of you But below things doesnt happen on normal days.

  • 1.    Suddenly a drinking water crisis.
  • 2.    My route bus got stuck in that traffic that to in front of that gate
  • 3.    Y should I see that Man again.
  • 4.    Y the child wanted to stay in for more time.


Now really puzzled... Is there something Magical r everything is just Co-incidence.


- PD3

Comments

Popular Posts